Dead Man’s Fingers SPAR Rewards Summer Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Halewood South Africa International (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except for: (a) the directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of the Promoter and their immediate families; (b) the directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of any suppliers of any goods or services to the Promoter in respect of this Competition; (c) directors, members, partners, agents, consultants or employees of the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies or associated companies; and (d) participating outlet owners and staff.
- All persons entering this giveaway agree that the promotion rules, as set out in these terms and conditions, shall apply and are binding on them.
- This Competition will commence at 00:01 on 01 November 2023 and will close on 31 December 2023 at 23:59.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be considered. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries not being received due to technical issues.
COMPETITION ENTRY PROCESS
- Participants are required to purchase any one (1) (“Qualifying Product/s”) from the following DMF Rattlesnake Range as per the following product barcodes: 6009694724906 ; 6009694725859.
- Products may be purchased from any Participating TOPS at SPAR Retailer Store, nationally.
- Upon the Participant purchasing the one (1) Qualifying Products, the participant must swipe their SPAR Rewards card for automatic entry.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish.
- The Promoter does not guarantee in-store stock availability of the Qualifying Products during the Competition Period. The Promoter shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable should the stock of the Qualifying Products be depleted prior to a Participant being able to purchase the Qualifying Products.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- A Potential Winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received within 7 (seven) working days after the competition period has ended.
- The Potential Winner will be contacted telephonically by the Promoter via the contact details as registered with the Potential Winner’s SPAR Rewards Card.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the Potential Winner after 3 (three) attempts over 3 (three) days, they will be disqualified and a Substitute Winner may at the discretion of the Promoter be selected, using the same Winner selection process.
- The Winner must produce a valid Identity document in order to claim their prize.
- A winner may not transfer a Prize, in whole or in part, to any other person or exchange a Prize for an alternate prize or for its cash value. A winner may not substitute themself with any other person.
The (total) Prize(s) of this giveaway shall only include the following items:
- 5 (five) Night breakaway in Mozambique at a luxury resort for 2 (two) people valued at R54 580.00 (fifty four thousand, five hundred and eighty rand) only.
- Return flights from OR Tambo Airport to Pemba Airport on direct Airlink flights.
- Return road transfer from Phemba Airport to resort.
- Accommodation for 2 (two) people for 5 (five) nights in Mozambique at the Mequfi Beach Resort. (Subject to availability)
- All Inclusive / Half board Inclusions: Breakfast, lunch & dinner, daily soft drinks, local beer, selected spirits, house wine, juices, coffee & tea & bottled water.
- Any items not expressly stipulated in these terms and conditions shall be for the account of the Winners. Winners to travel to OR Tambo Airport at their own expense.
- This giveaway may only be entered by individuals that are at least 18 years of age at the time of entering.
- The Winner(s) of this giveaway must redeem this Prize(s) in its entirety no later than 30 June 2024. None of the prize(s) as stipulated in the second clause above can be redeemed for cash in part or whole and is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The entrant(s) shall under no circumstances enter any correspondence into any part of this competition.
- The entrant(s) shall ensure and they are in possession of a valid passport which shall still be so for a period of six (6) months upon return.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
- The entrant acknowledges that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions and that they understand and accepts such.
- All entrants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter running this giveaway, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotion and related events and activities.
- By entering this giveaway in accordance with its terms, entrants acknowledge that the giveaway will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying entrants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoter to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required to facilitate handing over the reward to the winner(s). Should any qualifying entrant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the entrant shall be deemed to have rejected the prize(s) in its entirety.
- The entrant(s) agree not to drive and/or operate any motorised vehicles whilst under the influence of alcohol. The Promoter shall not be held in any manner responsible for any injuries incurred by the winner and / or his / her friends and any expenses incurred from any such injuries shall be for the sole account of the latter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- SPAR Rewards shall not be responsible for any misrepresentation caused due to an unintentional copying error, typing error or an error by omission that may occur on any of its promotional material or social media in relation to this Competition.